You won’t be shelling out cash for extra skins.
What you need to know
- Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s About Time is being developed by Toys for Bob.
- The developers have clarified that there are no microtransactions for players to buy.
- Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s About Time is set to release on October 2, 2020.
Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s About Time is on the way and the developers at Toys for Bob have taken to Twitter to clarify some things. In a Twitter post, the developer clarified that there will be no microtransactions in Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s About Time.
We’re seeing confusion about #MTX in @CrashBandicoot 4 and want to be 💎 clear: There are NO MICROTRANSACTIONS in #Crash4. As a bonus, the Totally Tubular skins are included in all digital versions of the game.
— Toys For Bob (@ToysForBob) June 30, 2020
Some confusion appears to have arisen from a description on the Microsoft Store stating that the game offered “in-app purchases.” This error is due to the extra skins, which are included with the digital versions of the game and are not microtransactions.
Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s About Time is set to release on October 2, 2020. Currently, it’s releasing on PS4 and Xbox One.
Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s About Time
- $60 at Amazon
- $60 at Best Buy
$60 at Walmart
WUMP WUMP WUMP
This new Crash adventure takes place in a world of shattered time, with multiple playable characters on the roster.
Get More PlayStation
Playstation 4 Pro From $400 at Amazon
Playstation 4 Slim From $300 at Amazon
- PlayStation 4: Everything You Need to Know
- PlayStation 4 Slim vs. PlayStation 4 Pro: Which should you buy?
- Best keyboards for PlayStation 4 in 2019
- Best PlayStation 4 Games